Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Beginnings of Wednesday Conversations

As any comic book fan knows, Wednesday is new comic day, a day where comic book fans will congregate at their LCS (Local Comic Shop) to pick up the week's books and talk about comics, pop culture, and whatever else comes to mind. This blog will be channeling the spirit of the LCS on Wednesdays (hence the title). As I work at a comic book shop myself, I find that Wednesdays are so much more than just new books. I have been engaged in many interesting and thought provoking conversations with both my co-workers and the patrons of our fine funny-book establishment. As a result, while I will most definitely be discussing comics, I will not restrict myself to the comics medium. With that being said, welcome to Wednesday Conversations. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment